Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Would you just sit quitely?

The feedback from them lately is unbelievable.
"If you want a coffee, crawl across the floor and get one"
"Show your face outside again and your dead".
"If you want to paint your going to have a stroke". Which is exactly what nearly happens every time I try and paint.
"They all have bluetooth".
"You can't paint if your blind". The other night after I rang the emergency doctor, I had chemical pneumonia, I was told, "Now I'm going to blind you". I had been told prior to all this "No doctors, no optometrists".
"Can't get to the toilet? I'm laughing".
The other night over and over "I want a fuck" I have got this one on tape.
I am shaking at the moment and my heart is pounding, the taste once again foul, as they just said before "Whats that one taste like". There is also hissing in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment