Sunday, January 10, 2010

LAY DOWN AND DIE QUIETLY? NEW NEIGHBORHOOD SPORT?

I know by putting this on, as they say, "the more you put on, or expose us, the more we will give you". We are supposed to just "lay down and die quietly you bitch" as they say. That's really funny hey? I mean it. We get killed by filth, and we're supposed to be very quiet about it. (My walls junk clunked.) Can you see the humour in them, die quietly so they don't get caught out. Just a new way of killing. Like them saying "I'm killing you you Cu*t because no one cares" 'I'm killing you you cu*t cause I can". And "Die clean you bitch".
I have taped some of the stuff they have said, on this one its "fucking bitch". They are using technology for this, something like an audio spotlight or microwave weapon/ hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment