Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Predatory Gangstalking in Australia.




This is a very descriptive link on gangstalking below, there are a couple of excerpts taken from it. The whole article is worth reading.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy/browse_thread/thread/f18b13ec6ffe4d13

A Predatory Gangstalking group is a well-run organization comprised of
members who are unidentified as gangstalkers to the outside world.
Until a group of gangstalkers turn their face towards someone selected to be
one of their targets, members of society do not realize there is such an
invisible group. The practitioners of predatory gangstalking are people who,
for the most part, go about their business of daily life appearing like
everyone else, except for their activities involved with Predatory
Gangstalking. Predatory gangstalking activities take priority over
everything else in the lives of Predatory Gangstalkers. Predatory
gangstalking is actually a lifestyle for those who participate in it.

The goals of Predatory Gangstalking of an individual are numerous.
Predatory
Gangstalking is intended to deprive someone of their freedoms and
rights. It destroys a person's privacy and control of their own
environments. It is intended to create distress, disrupt all relationships,
deplete person's resources, destroy one's physical and mental health, and
inflict great overall long term suffering. They interfere with a target's
sleep thereby producing chronic sleep deprivation, as a strategic tactic.
They employ a variety of interactions with the targeted individual which are
likely to produce accidents and various forms of illness. One of the main
weapons they use for their own protection and to enable their success in
gangstalking is to manipulate the target's life in such a way as to cause
them to lose their credibility with others. This is usually the first
objective reached. After that, gangstalking the target involves only minor
risk. Notably, people who become involved generally stop caring about the
abuse by either turning a blind eye or actively joining in. While others,
though concerned for the target, become too frightened to speak out or come
to believe the propoganda that the target is mentally ill and needs 'this'
help.
Worse, these tactics will be employed after tampering with a targeted
individual's vehicle. Predatory Gangstalking is very serious business.
Predatory Gangstalking is, at the least, psychological violence, and at
most, it is a protracted sadistic sociopathic domination and calculated
destruction of an innocent human being for reasons of pleasure, power, and
social control by a group predatory stranger.

----------------------------------------
I didn't understand for a long time that when I went out somewhere someone would walk past me talking on a mobile, and when they got next to me started to explain what I was wearing over the phone, and on quite a few occasions when out noticed someone was taking a photo of me on their mobile phone, soon as I spotted them, each time, they walked over and asked where a certain shop was, once again each time the shop was right next to them. And would have been included in the photo as well. One time they asked what the time was when we were right under the Town Hall Clock. I was staying with someone down South in W.A. and was getting ready to go out that night to meet my son and his friend, when I finished getting ready the person I was staying with said too loudly exactly what I was wearing, I didn't know why but it gave me a horrible feeling, I went and changed half of what I was wearinig. That night was ABSOLUTELY shocking, I didn't get to spend hardly any time with the people, and spent a lot of it hiding behind a food van, twice I nearly passed out, each time I came out from behind the food van I got hit. I was being hit by something, I didn't know what then, now I have a lot more knowledge on what can be used. I only wish I'd had my camera then, I would have been able to capture it on video. The camera I did have then, a SLR, had been broken, I know why now, and didn't own a digital til about 12 months ago.
They are organised, extremely, if you take the time to read the article you will find out just how much. Gangstalking in Australia is phenomenal. The numbers involved is STAGGERING. I FIRMLY believe the difference here is the vast majority of victims don't get to live their lives long, and the rest are just locked up in Mental Health for having the fucking audacity to think they can report the crime of gangstalking, which ultimately leads to murder. The freedom of speech regarding this subject in Australia IS equivalent to Russia years ago.
One time driving down the local shop I got "Mama Mia" telepathically is the best way to describe it to people who don't have a broad knowledge on what can be done with radio waves, or bluetooth etc. When I walked into the shop, immediately "Mama Mia" started playing on the radio.
Another time as I walked into the same shop over the radio came "Targetted", as I walked down the aisle, there was a young man just around one aisle and as I walked further down right next to the pesticide shelf was a young woman, both took notice of me, I didn't know them then, a few days later they moved in to next door to me.
Another shop I go to I started to notice that every time I went into it "Roxanne" came on the radio, it happened that many times that now every time I go in there that it is the first thing I think of.
So much more bullshit I have heard over the radio as well, I will put some more on later. This is the kind of stuff that makes a lot of gangstalking victims seem delusional, but it is the kind of stuff that DOES happen. Do gangstalkers have their own stations? Yes they do. As I said the organisation behind this is incredible. You really don't ever want to become a victim to find out first hand. I hope you don't, but it can happen to anyone, for no bloody reason whatsoever. Not just yourself, but your spouse, children and pets become victims, target practice for this scum.

I haven't been out for that long now I really don't know what its like any more, yesterday I wanted to go to the shops, I was told "Now your not going to go to the shops anymore" I didn't get to get into the shop. You get zapped by someone, don't believe this can happen? Please read Peter Mooring on the Web.
Just before I left West Australia, trying to drive around anywhere was shocking, absolutely terrifying to say the least. I didn't know what was going on then I didn't know the total filth they got up to, and what they could use to do it. My tyres were being hit, there were bright flashes of light flying through the car, I was getting shocks of the car and I was being told "One of them is going to hit you and ones going to burst your tyres while you are driving." It was shocking, as I said terrifying. When I got to South Australia I was told "I told you I'd get rid of you Judy" and also "I put you on the internet as a paedophile, thats the quickest way to get anyone killed, but if you look for it I will take it off each time, you can't beat me I'm too quick". On the way over from W.A. to S.A. when nearly here I was told "I'm going to run you out of every town, then state and then the country."
Three times I have had brake fluid let out of my vehicles, oil let out of the sump of my car, three times my vehicles have been stolen, numerous tyres cut.
The three photos above, the first photo is of a projectile right in front of my car as I drive in my driveway, the second photo was taken one second later. The photo taken while I was driving was taken from a video I had running while I was driving, I had been hit in the head already before this and had had to pull over from it and sit til I felt better, this one flew past and missed my head. There were a couple more. She said "Now I'm going to stop you even getting into your car".
At the moment I am being told "Piss off you slut you know its us'. Never been a slut, maybe you've been one too long its the only bloody word you know.
Sitting in my computer room one day I got told "Hey ambipur slut there's your medication", straight away nearly there was a taste in the room, and then within about a minute I was nearly crawling out of the room, could hardly walk. The "SLUT" to send it back to the proper place is incredibly upset, trying to operate the mouse and anything else on my computer at the moment is impossible. I have already stated before they get access to your computers, this is done very easily. I am tasting a heavy taste now, and was asked "whats that one taste like."
They said to me "Every time your dog goes down the backyard I nuke him through the head".

I have one thing to say, if you don't like being EXPOSED, don't bloody gangstalk and murder bloody people for no reason other than your bloody sadistic pleasure. Who in the hell is put on earth to be target practice for demented fucks like you. Never paid my taxes all my life to end up your toy. Or on the end of your smear campaign.



There is quite a good book on this called "CAUSE STALKING" by David Lawson. This is only one of many books written on the subject. There is another written by a lady on gangstalking, she was murdered, I believe, I will look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment