Saturday, February 6, 2010

DO MY ART AND I'M DEAD?

Once again got forced outside my home in the early hours of the morning. I felt so sick I tried to put the emergency number 000 in my phone in case I had to use it. As I'm trying to do it get told "Now try and get your numbers on there". NO, it wouldn't do it, I kept pressing the zero but wouldn't do anything. It wasn't until I picked the camera up and started to tape it that the numbers would work. EXACTLY LIKE THE COMPUTER USED TO DO, wouldn't work until I started taping what they were doing. I really thought I would need an ambulance. After about an hour or more it started to work off. About an hour after that I got woken to the sound of my poor dog vomitting badly. He had also come in earlier from outside with gunk all over his face, like the poor bugger had been sneezing badly a few times. This has happened to him many times out there and also at the front door, sometimes its just non-stop. This was before I saw their use of the squirt gun, I don't know what they have in it, but it has a really bad effect and makes him choke and sneeze non-stop.
Night before last, once again outside through their filth, it was about 4am which I had just taped into the camera, and got back "No its sleep deprivation, is what we're doing, I'll get you in there one way or another".
I think they must have been in here again, as there is a new click now from the modem, this is new, and has only been on for the last week or two, never did it before. Have also noticed since this has started, that the computer just gets turned right off all together, and its usually after they say "Ok I'm going now". Jeez would be good if you went all together, play with the traffic or something.
I DID SOME ART TODAY, AT 7PM I HAD TO LEAVE THE ROOM IN A HURRY, I COULD HARDLY BREATHE. ITS BEEN GOING INSANE OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
DO YOUR ART AND YOUR DEAD, DO YOUR ART AND YOUR DEAD. DO YOUR ART AND YOUR DEAD.
LIKE A BLOODY BROKEN RECORD. INSANE, TOTALLY BLOODY INSANE...

No comments:

Post a Comment