Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WE DON'T STOP ON PAEDOPHILES WE DON'T STOP ON PAEDOPHILES.


This is what I woke up to this morning, being said over and over. Mental. Now they can get something straight, (as they say the more I put on the more they will give me.) The more of your bloody filth you give me, the bloody more I will put on to. Your bloody sad. I think its the other way round, You don't start on pedophiles.
Hey I'm just going to sit here and take what you dish out and say thanks? Your seriously bent and you know it.
Whats that on my dog, oh its a laser, he's pot shot to hey, is he a paedophile to you sack of shit? Got other photos where the lasers are right in his eyes. Wow you got to be real tough to hide and laser a dog don't you. Your a couple of freaks nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment