Sunday, January 10, 2010

Life In Australia???





These photos, one is my loungeroom, it is a laser going right through it, I used to get burnt on the top of the head. The other photo, these cracks came up overnight in the walls, this was when the heat was unreal all night. The cracks were NOT there the night before. The two photos taken outside were when the heat in here was unbelievable and I couldn't stay inside. This is what showed up at the windows.
After starting this blog just awhile ago, I got told "I'm going to get you one way or another," they mean either chemically or electronically. Shit it must be a hard life to be such filth. They continually say "You could just bloody die you bitch". I can think of no decent Australian who would want to even contemplate doing some thing like that for shit that doesn't belong in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment